So here it is...Jan 8, 2012, a little over a week into the new year; I haven't posted a thing here since Nov 2008 after the baby shower for my niece, I've had a total of 277 views EVER, and I may have just a handful of followers but I don't really know...I can't find them. This year, I am trying for a new me. I remember who I was back a few years and although I realize change is inevitable, somethings that have changed about me needs to be reinvented.
So...in the last 3 months I have had all of 3 views, and I don't even know who. Maybe someone I know, maybe not. This blog and my ramblings may only ever be read by me, but this will be my outlet. This year we started a journal in Sunday School called "A year with GOD"...maybe through my next couple of years of change, I can journal here also. I talk to myself enough....might as well put my thoughts and ramblings into something to look back on.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
New YEAR; New ME!
Posted by •°o The Rollins Family o°• at Sunday, January 08, 2012