OK So...My niece Lizzie has finally made it to this world on Nov 10th. She was 7lbs 3oz and approx 21in long. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Laura had a great Labor progressing about a centimeter and hour but had some difficulty with pushing. She's got quite a bit of hair but most is on the back of her head. However...she doesn't hold a candle to the amount of hair Chris had.
So, the other day I was over at Jay and Laura's playing with the sweet thing and loving every minute of it. Chris has adjusted well to not being the only grandchild anymore and her loves her too! So, while I was holding her all he wanted to do was just be near her. He'll touch her and love on her but as far asking to hold her, he doesn't, but it you ask him if he wants to hold her, he will. We tried putting her down for a nap. I layed her in her crib...but I kept noticing Chris kept disappearing. Next thing I know he did it again. So, I decided to find out what he was up to only to find that he was sneaking in her room just to watch her. He's gonna be absolutely a GREAT cousin (and brother if that day comes).
She's been keeping her mom and dad up quite a bit at night since she still has her days and nights mixed. I try to help them all that I can....it's just cause I want to play with her..hehe.
She's 1 week old in this pic.

Thursday, November 20, 2008
She's FINALLY here!!
Posted by •°o The Rollins Family o°• at Thursday, November 20, 2008