BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We have outgrown what we have....

Ok. So my husband and I have been tugging at the idea that we are outgrowing our home. Currently we live in a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home. There is a small storage area attached to the carport big enough only for the typical tools and outside essentials. The major downside....NO laundry room. When I first moved in I did laundry at my moms home, which is two houses down from mine. Then I got tired of hauling laundry between homes and it turned cold and eventually I refused to continue doing my laundry this way. HOWEVER, I also refused to go to a laundromat (I might as well keep hauling laundry to my moms if I'm going to haul it to a laundromat.) I made a decision to turn my 3rd (spare) bedroom into a laundry room.
In the beginning I tried to keep this room strictly laundry, but eventually it became over run with junk. SO....
My husband and I have made the decision to BUILD ON to our existing home. We will turn our now 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, with laundry/storage room home into a 3 bedroom 2 FULL bath, with a laundry/storage room home. We will have plenty of room for storage and a little addition when it happens.
We are excited!!