Welcome to my blogspot. I am new to this and appreciate you taking the time to read my blogs.
There's so much to know about me but that's 28 years worth...So I will just start here: ENJOY!
OK...So, I have been married to my husband for coming up on 4 years. My wedding band set given to me by my husband was perfect for the time and very special to me. I have always wanted a wedding set that had sapphires in it but we couldn't afford it at the time and that is fine. I LOVELOVELOVE my old set, but now I am getting my dream set. It was totally random and most definitely a BIG suprise.
The engagement ring is a 1 carat 3stone past present and future set, and the wedding band has the sapphires in the setting. I had to send them to be sized and don't have them back yet but I pulled the original pics from the jeweler's website...

Thursday, September 18, 2008
Look at what I'm getting...
Posted by •°o The Rollins Family o°• at Thursday, September 18, 2008